Dew point wash day: 72
Dew point next day: 72
Interesting weather?:

Cowash/Lowpoo: CJ DailyFix
RO:
Leave-in: SSI okra
Styler(s): MGSculpt & VM gel

Styling Technique: dime of LI and let sit during shower, wide-combed thru and quick-rinsed, added dime MGSculpt and finger-combed thru. Dried hair briefly with FST and flipped/shook, fixed bangs/part and mod-SS very little, added quarter VM gel S2S and canopy. Plopped briefly, added more VM, pixie diffused to mostly dry and crunchy. Took a pic for the SOTC thread

First Impressions: good-n-crunchy, though the MGSculpt lessens it a bit and makes it fall out faster.

Next day results: Yay, pretty hair! This combo gives me decent waves with soft hair that I don't feel the need to 'fix' or run my fingers thru all day and holds up well enough for 2nd day hair. Gonna put this in my 'guaranteed good hair' file and see what other combos I can come up with, I'd be willing to sacrifice some softness for a bit more wave. I think the MG gels are a bit too moisturizing for me. The VM gel on its own is guaranteed goody too!
Lynaea's CG Hair Journal-image.jpg

Second day refresh:

Second day results:

New things to try: I have lots of jellies, need to try other combos with the VM gel. UFDCM & KCCC first I think.
2A / F / MD / LP / ?E / BSL --- CG since Dec. 2012

This is what I'm happiest with right now.
Co-wash: CJ DailyFix
Lo-poo: DermOrganic low-poo
RO: SS Caitlin's co
Leave-in: SheScentIt Okra Repair condish
PT: SS Caitlin's + SS PT
Stylers: Volumax Mega Gel, Max Green Styling Gel, DermOrganics Spray Gel
Techniques: Plopping & Pixie Diffusing.
glycerin, honey, oils & butters Protein!

Last edited by Lynaea; 05-30-2013 at 08:18 PM.