I used to have horrrrrrible knots in my hair when I was younger. Even in my early teenage years, mom would take looong times (hours, even) to get all the knots out for me.

Now? I'm one of those people that you said there aren't any of. I totally haven't had ANY knots in my hair in probably....two years. The conditioners I use almost exclusively are GVP Conditioning Balm, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, and Kinky Curly Knot Today. I use Suave Coconut for my co-wash (I've never been able to decide...is Suave Coconut an ok condish?)

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's just me being lucky, or if it's the products I use, or what, but...I literally never ever have knots in my hair.
Originally Posted by Gracielou

you are the billionith person to be using the Giovanni leave in, I need to get that! lol Yes you are lucky! I use Suave too. I use it more for a wash-out but depending on the ingredients, I think it's a great co-wash as well. Many people recommend it! Thank you for your input
High Porosity, Fine, Thin Density, Low Elasticity
Co-wash, leave in, and gel: Alba botanica coconut cond., ogx mousse, &/or super wet look gel.
Curls