Just wanted to share (and so I can remember later)...
Tonight I clarified with a sulfate shampoo first (to get a fresh start) and then used a 50/50 mix of kinky curly come clean shampoo and coconut oil. I did add more oil to the lower half of my curls too and rinsed. I then spritzed with my vinegar/water mix and added TJ tea tree conditioner and let that sit a few minutes. Rinsed. Scrunched hair into turbie towel. Added a little coconut oil to ends, used a small amount of MD leave in, scrunched in some LALSG (normal amount), diffused to about 90%, air dried and scrunched. My hair feels very soft. It turned out really nice. Soft, shiny and I have nice definition and volume. My hair feels "light".
I think I will do this twice a week and co-wash or use my No Poo in between. I do remember liking doing this method with shampoo bars as well so I will alternate between shampoo bars and a low poo.

Does everyone else do this for every wash? How often do you wash with shampoo+oil?
Thanks.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066