Co-washed with Suave Naturals Coconut, ROd with Matrix Total Results (the Suave isn't rich enough to detangle for me). Got out of the shower and put on my robe and made my part, then raked in some more Suave as a LI. Then I tried BRHG for the first time. I sort of smoothed it and scrunched it in. I then gently scrunched with a T-shirt both right side up and upside down and let it air dry.

I'm pretty happy with the results. My hair feels fantastic. I didn't do a great job distributing the BRHG - I missed some spots. I SOTCd before it was quite dry in the back because I got tired of waiting. It's not the curliest I've ever been,. but the frizz is low and it feels so wonderful I don't even care.

The weather is perfect today, though. It's sunny with low humidity. I'll stick to this for now and try to get better at distributing the gel, but it'll be interesting to see what happens when it gets humid again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p1.jpg (12.1 KB, 94 views)
Salt & pepper wavy mix 2B/2C
Low to normal porosity, coarse, kinky, normal elasticity
Current favorites:
Low poo: Yes To Cukes Color Protection (the no sulfate one)
Conditioners: Renpure MPHIP, CJ Smoothing Lotion, AB LI, CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Argan/Olive, Darcy's Pumpkin
Style: FSG, BRHG
Pre-poo/DT: Conditioner with honey & coconut oil

iHerb discount code: PNQ285