Thanks, I will read them when I get a chance . I wonder once all the sulfate washed hair grows out if my hair will be different...
Originally Posted by CurlyGrey3
Quite possibly, there is a redheaded curly over on the Long Hair Community who has/ had a dermarcation line in her hair from when she quit sulphates! I know what just 1% sulphates do to the skin so it's no stretch to imagine they are equally destructive to hair since that is dead and cannot repair itself.

I'm trying to replenish the lipids that I have lost from chemical treatments, can't find any CG friendly products that contain 18-MEA, but am using products containing ceramides, palm oil and coconut oil regularly. And *hopefully* not stripping too much more of the lipids or proteins because I conditioner-only wash and avoid UV light.

Successful CG seems to me to be science, good fortune and perseverance in equal measures!
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect