Day 4; My intention was to go for 2nd day hair today, but it just wasn't meant to be (I applied a heap of fresh okra gel before bed last night, and I literally couldn't SOTC this morning- I think I added too much agave, oops!). I'm sick and didn't feel like doing my hair, so I wet it in the shower, got out, and applied Tigi Curls Rock amplifier topped with Joico JoiGel Firm, plopped for 10, and left the house. Not as much volume as I like, but I'm actually surprised that it looks as good as it does. It's strange that photos of me from the front don't look as curly- I can't seem to get the lighting right. Anyhoo....

Dew point 72 today.

Originally Posted by chloe92us
Looks great! And I definitely think 3a- your hair looks about the same as mine does when I air dry (which is most of the time).

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel