View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #20161
soleilmoncur

Quote:
Originally Posted by adthomas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur View Post
I went from having a job for the next year to having none because the family I am staying with can no longer afford to host me for another year. I will be 28 this year and being an au pair for another year may not be possibly, and a little inconvenient since I really want to go to uni. At the very least I can babysit part-time for a steady income that would allow me to find a cheap place, but I have 1 paycheck left for my contract, 2 months
before my visa expires, and 3 months before I can work. Going home is not an option because I will be stuck in a place I so not want, but I'm afraid that I can't make it on my own. Im afraid.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using CurlTalk App
Sorry you lost your job. What kind of visa do you have? Is it tied to your job.? Maybe you can get a temporary or a student visa. Maybe the family will let u live there free or rent the room until you can work.
I have a student visa, but it's tied into me having a place to stay so that is my biggest problem right now. I'm asked about them renting the room out to me but I won't have a reply until tomorrow, and I think it will be negative.

I just sent out my CV to every place I could think of and tomorrow I'm back to doing the same thing. I have a headache from all the stress.

LOVES: (editing)

Save $10 off your order at Vitacost by clicking here for a code.

I'm not obsessed: I just LOVE my hair!!

soleilmoncur is offline   Reply With Quote