View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #92
lisette3

Okay, 3rd day:

Woke up with 3rd day hair like this: (yuk) 7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370465060.096264.jpg

So I co-washed and rinsed all the conditioner out completely. No LI today, just gel (it's just some random one I found in France. I don't think I like it too much and there is never much to scrunch out). Plopped for 40 min and then air dried for a few hours. Hair is still damp in some parts in these pictures. 7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370465254.949192.jpg7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370465385.317213.jpg

(I know I was saying that everyone was being too hard on their hair... I'm going to sound like a complete hypocrite haha) I feel like today it is way too flat and just blahhh. I don't know if it's the new lifeless gel I'm using or too much protein?? At least it's not feeling like straw anymore. So frustrating! I may go back to my FSG...

On a positive note, I am really excited that the strands underneath, which normally are stick-straight, are starting to get a wave (or rather like a weird spiral that looks like I squashed it) to them! I am actually shocked about this