View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #94
Corrina777

Day 3, round 2- going out after choir practice. Normally my HG guaranteed awesome hair routine starts with CHS Treatment Shampoo, but since I vowed to do strict CG until the cruise, I opted to experiment with some new products as well as a few tries and true. CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, followed by ROO (all rinsed out). SS Protein Treatment as LI, Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, combed everything through. Applied gobs of CJ Curl Queen Gel, plopped, clipped roots, mainly just to keep some semblance of a part while I diffused. Smoothed in a bit of CIAB mixed with CCCC to smooth frizzies (did I mention rushed and sloppy technique? My diffuser technique could be called the "anti-pixie curl"). No gravity defying curls, thanks to the clips. Decent curl, which usually spirals up more as the evening goes on- if I get a chance for after pics I'll post a few later. 7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370471553.504990.jpg7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370471567.555386.jpg7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370471625.278642.jpg

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
Corrina777 is offline   Reply With Quote