Day 3, round 2- going out after choir practice. Normally my HG guaranteed awesome hair routine starts with CHS Treatment Shampoo, but since I vowed to do strict CG until the cruise, I opted to experiment with some new products as well as a few tries and true. CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, followed by ROO (all rinsed out). SS Protein Treatment as LI, Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, combed everything through. Applied gobs of CJ Curl Queen Gel, plopped, clipped roots, mainly just to keep some semblance of a part while I diffused. Smoothed in a bit of CIAB mixed with CCCC to smooth frizzies (did I mention rushed and sloppy technique? My diffuser technique could be called the "anti-pixie curl"). No gravity defying curls, thanks to the clips. Decent curl, which usually spirals up more as the evening goes on- if I get a chance for after pics I'll post a few later. 7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370471553.504990.jpg7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370471567.555386.jpg7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370471625.278642.jpg

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel