View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #9
sdkitty

I think you should write the negative review. First of all your terrible haircut. She refused to cut the way you asked her to. That's primary.
But I also think it's important to be treated with respect and not kept waiting.
And I won't allow anyone to pressure me into buying products.

I've had a couple of stylists I stopped going to due to lack of respect. One took calls on her cell phone in the middle of doing my hair. The other kept me waiting each time I went for an appointment. Then the first time I was a few minues late due to trouble parking, I walked in and she was on the phone calling me to ask where I was. The last straw was when she cancelled apppointments with me twice. Both of these (unlike your stylist) were pretty inexpensive. But I still want to be treated with respect even if I have to pay more.

I would suggest you stay away from that salon. Try to find another good stylist, either via word of mouth or reviews on this site. Go to that person for a consult and ask them what they can do to help you transition your hair back to the way you want it.

Sorry this happened to you. It will grow back.
sdkitty is offline   Reply With Quote