Cut won't stop canopy frizz.

I, too, only use "jelly" products. My definition--gelatinous consistency without the chemicals. I found that eliminating polyquats really helped with this. While I'm told that they don't build up, I had that spidery canopy frizz, even when wet. Cleansing conditioners with coco b and lowpoos with gentle surfactants didn't "remove" it. Finally used a shampoo with a stronger surfactant. Haven't really had issues since that time. Polyquats that are especially bad for me are 4, 7 and 10.

Frizz free curly hair is an oxymoron. I think a minimal amount is always going to be there. You just want to do whatever you can do to keep it at a minimum.

Here's an old post on frizz that you might find helpful MASTERPOST: Types of Frizz I'd have to read through again to see if I agree with what it says--and I'm not going to do that.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams