View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 06:07 AM   #3
rbb

same as you, several visible strands of gray at 17, mostly gray in my 40s. started dyeing around mid 40s, hated it for yrs -- got so that even every 3 weeks i had quite visible roots, the first week too dark, and it never looked right to me.
and it was very time consuming, while i did not go to a salon the last several yrs, a friend of my daughters from high school who is a hair colorist would come by, do the roots, and leave. then i'd wash it out. so, it was easy for me, and less money, but still we had to arrange our schedules and i had to take the time to let the color take, then wash & dry..... too much time, energy, $$ for something i hated. i had always known i'd stop as soon as i could deal with the transition phase. i stopped over 4 years ago and love it! i get soooo many compliments on it.
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is online now   Reply With Quote