View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 07:41 PM   #22
Fifi.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian View Post
At least these are anonymous losers with nothing better to do than spew their bitter isht on a YouTube page. It's 1000 times worse when this same kind of stuff is spread openly by people in positions of power and authority.

Quote:
Virginia school board member Herb Degroft says there was nothing racist about those emails he forwarded showing bare-breasted African women with the caption, “Michelle Obama’s high school reunion.”

Degroft says there was also nothing racist about the email he forwarded that claimed the First Lady was paid $50 to “model for National Geographic.”
VA school board member could lose job over Michelle Obama e-mail - NBC12.com - Richmond, VA News

This is just the latest in a series of disturbing incidents involving people who should know better - judges, politicians, party leaders etc. The Klan has really come out of the woodwork since Obama's election.
Very true. Not to trivialize, but I was not surprised by the comments in the slightest. I enjoy watching videos on YT, but have no idea why people even bother enabling the comments. I swear it is the breeding ground for trolls. It's where they hatch, and develop. You can find people attempting to start word wars about race, sexual orientation, religion, etc. under a video on how to care for a potted plant. It's ridiculous. I know that some ignorant a-holes out there actually have those views, but I believe most of what is said on YT is just done to get a reaction.

It is a very sweet family add.

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote