Dew point wash day: 74
Dew point next day: 74
Interesting weather?:

Cowash/Lowpoo: NG Herbal condish
RO:
Leave-in: SSI Okra Condish
Styler(s): MG styling gel, Volumax Mega gel

Styling Technique: combed thru leave-in & quick-rinsed, squeezed & raked two pumps MGStyleG into length and finger combed third pump through from crown. Dried length briefly with FST, flipped/shook to loosen canopy and used fingers to loosen bang area, scrunched in quarter dollop VM gel each side. Removed excess water with FST and plopped w/ two heat blasts. Added one nickel gel after plop and diffused till scalp area just damp and rest crunchy.

Next day results: beautiful big clumpy waves after SOTC and my hair was still very crunchy this morning. Held up very well through the day. Minimal frizz, used wet hands to smooth canopy a bit this morning, nothing anyone else would notice but, you know.

Second day refresh: Wet hands and added pea of VM gel, mixed and scrunched into length (down the length and up from the bottom) and smoothed over canopy, each side, pixie diffused briefly to set.

Second day results: May be wavier / clumpier today then yesterday! There's a bit more frizz/fly-aways, but I did sleep on it twice. I smoothed it a bit with wet hands and that helped. I'll try to get a pic.

New things to try: I'm thinking the VM gel is so water soluble that just my hair being too wet when applied is enough to 'rinse' it out. I'm thinking the extra bit after plopping is really necessary, my hair seems crunchier/stiffer than last time. Ideally I should probably apply the VM to damp hair but I think its too thick for that to work well. I'm also really leaning toward just getting nice 2A waves rather than 'as-wavy-as-I-can-get-it', the MGSG + VM combo seems to work well for that. The PJ in me is a little upset that I seem to have found some HG products, I'm still really tempted to try other things. Ugh!

This isn't the best pic but the others were too blurry. Day 1
Attached Thumbnails
Lynaea's CG Hair Journal-image.jpg  
2A / F / MD / LP / ?E / BSL --- CG since Dec. 2012

This is what I'm happiest with right now.
Co-wash: CJ DailyFix
Lo-poo: DermOrganic low-poo
RO: SS Caitlin's co
Leave-in: SheScentIt Okra Repair condish
PT: SS Caitlin's + SS PT
Stylers: Volumax Mega Gel, Max Green Styling Gel, DermOrganics Spray Gel
Techniques: Plopping & Pixie Diffusing.
glycerin, honey, oils & butters Protein!

Last edited by Lynaea; 06-12-2013 at 06:59 PM.