I'm in! No pics from yesterday tho! So today will be my day 1.

Last night I cowashed with vo5 body boost, condish was suave coconut (was shocked how easily it detangled, must be not using the deva low poo!). I rinsed with cold water upside down, out of the shower I scrunched out some water, used beach wave spray and chi leave in spray, sealed by scrunching in a little grape seed oil. Then I added a pump of the morrocanoil curl mousse for each side of my hair, then I scrunched in the volumax mega hold gel, scrunched out water with the hand dry hair glove and plopped for about 10 minutes. I let it air dry until I was too tired and then pineappled (still damp) and went to sleep. This am I refreshed with some chi leave in spray (trying to avoid aloe to see if that is the culprit of my frizz). SOTC with JCNS. 7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370961358.348726.jpg7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1370961642.691955.jpg
2a-2bFii NP?

Low poo: Deva Low-Poo, Jessicurl GLS, Moroccanoil Volumizing Shampoo, Aveda Be Curly
Condish: Cure Care, Redken Body Full, Deva One C, and Jessicurl Aloeba
LI: Aveda Be Curly Style Prep <3
Products: Deva FFVF & Jessicurl Spiralicious (LOVE), TRESemme Curl Boosting Mousse
Hairspray: Aussie Sprunch, TRESemme Curl
locking Spray
Experimenting with lots of products in my cabinet...

My hair loves protein, plopping, and diffusing! Trying to find a way to style and air dry.