View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 07:07 AM   #243
Corrina777

Round 2, Day 3 (part 1). Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. And it hasn't happened in a really long time, so I really can't complain. I'm having a truly bad hair day. Not average or blah, but bad. As in hair is already in a ponytail.
Co-washed with Eden Body Works Co-Wash, used ROO for RO (rinsed out completely). Combed in Darcy's Botanicals Curling Cream Gel and decided to give Volumax Mega Gel a second try. Plopped longer than normal because I started using a gradual tanning moisturizer. When I took my hair out of the plop, I seriously looked like Medusa. I had these wet noodle curls sticking out sideways from my head. So in a moment of panic, I grabbed my wide tooth comb. There was just no recovering from that point. This is the closest to straight that my hair has been in years. And it couldn't even just all stay straight- as I was driving to work I noticed small clumps in front spiraling up. I'm including a pre-ponytail pic for your entertainment and a close up of my random curl. 7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1371042454.929827.jpg7 Day Challenge - who's up for it?-imageuploadedbycurltalk1371042468.199048.jpg

3a/f/iii Before the chop- Donated to Locks of Love, January 2013
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CO-WASH: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo
CLARIFY: CHS Treatment Shampoo (used prior to PT/DT)
RO: DevaCare One Condition, Regis Olive Oil
LI: Cure Care, As I Am Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Biotera Gel, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, GVP Liquid Sculpting Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse
PT/DT: IAGirl's PT, One n' Only Argan Hydrating Mask
Corrina777 is offline   Reply With Quote