I am currently testing out Herbal Essence Totally Twisted mousse with decent results. I should qualify that however by noting that I do also use Kinky Curly Curling Custard underneath which also has a bit of hold. I use a LOT of the mousse, like four apple sized balls, lighly raking in and then I scrunch and pump it into my very wet almost armpit-length hair. This combo does give me crunchies, but it scrunches out. I have gotten 2nd day ponytail hair with this so for now, I'm sticking with it. I hate washing and styling every day!
Originally Posted by alslgirl2002
Funny you say you just tried HETT mousse because I just tried it last night...I put about a pea size amount of Tresemme naturals condiitoner first, then a quarter size of AOMM, then about two tennis ball size of the mousse and it wasn't bad, not HG either though....curls were smaller clumped spirals & very soft after I SOTC, smells great though! I may need to try a little more of it like you do since my hair is almost as long as yours. I get more bouncy loopy clumped curls with the Condition 3-in-1 mousse, but I love trying new mousse.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.