Sorry to get off topic, but KM are you adding this to your fsg or okra gel? Can you freeze it? I know you have mentioned that you can not freeze the seamollient.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by shellyRN07swavy
You can't freeze either, so I haven't added it to FSG or okra gel. I started pouring a small amount of the SKB into my hands, emulsify and spread on hair as first or second layer. Today, I tried the SeaMollient, since I hadn't used it in a LONG time. SKB is infinitely better.

kathymack i'm also curious about the sea kelp and seamollient! Do you find they give you better frizz control than hard hold gels?
Originally Posted by wavydaze
While some of the boards suggested using the SKB as an only product, I found it to be terrible. I consider it an ingredient and not a product.

I don't use/need hard hold gel, so can't answer that--or the fact that I don't need one and I use these ingredients might be an answer.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams