Dew point wash day: 72, but flipping hot and humid!
Dew point next day: 74
Interesting weather?:

Cowash/Lowpoo: NG Herbal Co
RO:
Leave-in: SSI Okra
Styler(s): MGSG, VM gel

Styling Technique: Attempting to do the exact same technique as last time to see if I can get consistent results. I've been experimenting a lot the last six months or so and I was getting frustrated again, gonna try sticking with this for a bit. I'll probably still go styler-less occasionally too.
Currently plopped, will add more VM when I take it down and pixie diffuse till its nice and crunchy. ....
I'm afraid that I didn't get it clumpy enough before I plopped, last time I felt like I used a smidgen more VM than was really necessary so I used just slightly less before plopping. I think my clumps are smaller this time, will see tomorrow, hair is nice and crispy-crunchy, it sounds like dry leaves when I shake my head.

Next day results: looked really good this morning .... Then I went outside .... And then I had rough feeling frizzy hair, not just a little bit either, a lot, from the crown all down the length. I smoothed it with wet hands shortly after I got to work but I was still taming frizzy bits all day long, bleh! So when I got home and actually had a chance to think about it I realized the only real difference was my cowash, so I checked the ingredients ..... GLYCERIN!!? As the 4th ingredient, arrggghhhh! It was at the end of the first row after several double named (xxxx)ed ingredients so I completely missed it when I was looking through my stash for something with protein to use as a cowash. I guess I can't use glycerin in a cowash/RO either, I rinsed it out really well too .... back to the Products Reviews page I go to research ingredients.

Second day refresh: I sprayed a LOT of Ouidad Botanical Boost on my hands and scrunched / smoothed it through, I doubt anything but a wash is going to get rid of the frizz though, updo tomorrow.

Second day results:

New things to try:
2A / F / MD / LP / ?E / BSL --- CG since Dec. 2012

This is what I'm happiest with right now.
Co-wash: CJ DailyFix
Lo-poo: DermOrganic low-poo
RO: SS Caitlin's co
Leave-in: SheScentIt Okra Repair condish
PT: SS Caitlin's + SS PT
Stylers: Volumax Mega Gel, Max Green Styling Gel, DermOrganics Spray Gel
Techniques: Plopping & Pixie Diffusing.
glycerin, honey, oils & butters Protein!

Last edited by Lynaea; 06-13-2013 at 05:48 PM.