Our properties are very similar, my faves are in my siggy. I prefer more natural products and my hair has yet to meet a protein it didn't like.

For my hair I look for protein, emollients like fatty alcohols, few to zero oils or butters and NO glycerin

I've had decent results with DermOrganic, Mill Creek Botanicals, Curl Junkie, Giovanni, Natures Gate, Cure Care and Ion from Sally's, SheScentIt and Spiral Solutions.
Originally Posted by Lynaea
Yes they are! Are those shampoos or conditioners you listed? I have the Giovanni Tea Tree and love that one. I was looking at AOGPB but it has glycerin and idk if that matters in products we rinse out.
Thank you!
Originally Posted by New_to_Curlz
They are all conditioners although I really like the DermOrganics lowpoo. All the AO RO's contain witch hazel and glycerin (I think), I used AO before going CG and did revisit the GPB but I wasn't impressed this time around. My wave is really loose though so it may just be too moisturizing for me even with the protein. I recently discovered that even a cowash with glycerin near the top of the list will give me major frizz
2A / F / MD / LP / ?E / BSL --- CG since Dec. 2012

This is what I'm happiest with right now.
Co-wash: CJ DailyFix
Lo-poo: DermOrganic low-poo
RO: SS Caitlin's co
Leave-in: SheScentIt Okra Repair condish
PT: SS Caitlin's + SS PT
Stylers: Volumax Mega Gel, Max Green Styling Gel, DermOrganics Spray Gel
Techniques: Plopping & Pixie Diffusing.
glycerin, honey, oils & butters Protein!