I think it is time for me to try some new products. The first one I am looking for is a CG conditioner. I have been using Deva No Poo and One Condition for a while. I think they are leaving too much build up in my hair and my hair seems to get a little weighed down each day. I am not sure which of my products could be causing this but I thought I would first try out a new conditioner. I figure it canít hurt to see what else is out there and see if I can improve the appearance of my hair.

I reviewed the great conditioner chronicles by Laurabeth and I think the three I am considering are:
Jessicurl Too Shea
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner

Can you please share your experiences with these three?
Do you love/hate any of them? If you tried and hated/loved any of them would love to know why!
Any of these your HG?
How do you use it? For example do you use it as a co-wash, rinse out, leave in? Is this the only product you use pre-styling products such as gel, etc?
If you use a different leave in which one?
If you use a different Co-Wash which one?

I appreciate all your input as I try to change things up a bit! Sorry for all the questions but sometimes it helps to know what else it is used with. Us Curlies do love our combos!