View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
Fifi.G

It's way past time for the mullet dress/skirt to die. HATE THEM! I don't mind it in some shirts. I can remember those shirts being in stores in the 90's. One of my friends had a cute long sleeved one. It was simple, made from a cotton blend, and looked good with jeans and boots on a cool-ish fall day. The skirt or dress always looks hideous.

I do think the skull trend has gone a bit over board. I don't hate it. I don't own anything with skulls either. In my late teens, I used to do small braids in my hair and put skull, metal, jewel toned, and other beads that looked like bones on the braids. My friends called it my Perry Ferrell hair. That was as skull crazy as I got, but when you find dress blouses with a skull print... It's time to stop.

I wish death on the fake hair/fake tan look/fake dirty barbie look. And anything that looks like it belongs on Snookie. That includes wearing jogging pants with something written across your ass in public. Idk why that bugs me, but it does. At home, fine.

Other than that, I'm good. I find many things cute, in moderation.

Last edited by Fifi.G; 06-17-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote