View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:52 AM   #9
crimsonshedemon

Send a message via MSN to crimsonshedemon Send a message via Yahoo to crimsonshedemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by asugirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlypearl View Post
Here's mine: Gel Kam. Gel Kam is available in most drugstores for sensitive teeth. A great product!

I was having pain in a tooth and saw my dentist. He can't take x-rays because I've had brain tumors so he bangs on my teeth and pokes around with sharp instruments to try to locate the pain and see if it is a cavity or not. I DREAD the dentist!

Long story short, he wasn't sure what was causing the pain and recommended Gel Kam. It worked like a charm. Pain is gone. CP is happy!

Post your great but little known products!
I have extremely sensitive teeth so I really appreciate the rec^^^.

My recs are 1) magnesium malate for body aches, muscular pain, nerve pain, stress and anxiety. Magnesium oxide for constipation. (Thnx, Crimsonshedemon)

2) Black & Decker "the Mouse" hand sander and three grit levels of sand paper for my extremely callous prone, rough hoof-like dry heels. My feet laugh at everything else. (Ped Egg? buwhahahaha Pumice stone? heeeheeeeheeee you're killing me!)
I take both of these forms of magnesium - how much of the oxide do you take for the constipation (my daughter just watched me type and is laughing at me!)
You can use any form of magnesium.for constipation. You just keep taking more until you're loose. Mag oxide is only good as a laxative. Use a quality form and you'll get more benefits. Like a 2 for 1.
crimsonshedemon is offline   Reply With Quote