View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:13 AM   #5
Rytoka

After you co wash you should rinse completely to get anything the co wash loosened out. Make sure you are scrubbing good to loosen the sebum. The first couple weeks can be hard so try washing more often until your scalp adjusts. After you rinse add more conditioner. This would be your rinse out. You can use the same one but some people like to use a different one. A leave in isn't a necessity if you are leaving most of yours in. If you feel you need more moisture you can scrunch more in before you add gel.
Give yourself time to adjust. It took me a good three weeks before mine started to look decent. Good luck.
Once you are comfortable with the process find out the rest of your properties. This can be really confusing! Read the stickies at the top of the forums and look up the live curly live free blog, it will help too. If all else fails you can order a hair analysis from them to help you pin down your properties.
http://livecurlylivefree.com/
RO: Yes To Carrots / Ion
LI: Biotera / Samy Big Curls Defining Cream
Gel: FSG, Volumax (Original and Mega)
Color: Henna
Tools: Diffusing
Rytoka is offline   Reply With Quote