I'm sorry firefox, but I can't help but find your responses rude and patronising. There is no need to assume about my routines, or speak to me as if I am a naughty child, that won't stop playing with her hair. I'm sorry if my post was confusing and could be interpreted differently than that of my intentions. Just to make things clear, I was only trying to have some fun and connect to other wavies with thick, coarse hair and hear about how they personalise hair care methods for their hair. I have been 'lurking' on the website for a while, and there are alot of discussions for thin curlies than there are for thick, so I thought I would send out a probe and see how others deal with the width. I didn't mean for what was intended as plain fun to come across as ignorance.
Originally Posted by Tess321
Since you cannot see my face nor hear any 'tone' in my voice it's you who is making assumptions and levelling personal insults whereas I have kept my posts on topic. I could be a patronising b1tch in one sentence if I set my mind to it, I don't need to invest time typing up lengthy responses to do it. You just made a complete stranger feel horrible when they were simply trying to be of use.

If you took the time to read around the forum you would see firstly that we don't all come from the same country so don't use the English language in the same way, secondly that my posting style is straightforward and no nonsense (even blunt!) because this earth is a wonderfully diverse place, thirdly that my posts are full of useful (and useless!) information which might suggest to any reasonable person that my overriding urge is to be helpful.

If you read further, you would discover that I badly damaged my hair mechanically and chemically, and have spent two long years growing out the worst of it. The mechanical was brushing when wet, 24/7 ponytailing and twirling my hair constantly, the latter I still have a problem with. I am hardly in a position to speak to anyone as a 'naughty child' on the subject of playing with hair, ergo you must be leaping to erroneous conclusions and reading 'tone' or intent that is simply not there.

You could just as well have read the post as straightforward and non nonsense, tongue in cheek/ having a little fun, or any one of a number of neutral or positive 'tones'. No doubt an actor reading aloud could have come up with fifteen different spins on the same few paragraphs, but you chose to assume negativity. I am truly sorry if that is the norm for you to be exposed to IRL but it is not the norm in every community,
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect