I just got my first bottle of curl keeper yesterday and promptly tried it last night. I have NEVER had a product eliminate frizz, even hard hold gels. Once I SOTC the frizz returns, so I wasn't expecting HG results. I live in a high dew area, and today we are having rain so 100% relative humidity. And of course my hair is frizz city. Here is how I used it - co washed, used my DT for my rinse out, then used a bit of devacare for a LI, followed by KCCC and then finished with about 3 quarter sized palmfuls of curl keeper. Then I did a modified tshirt turban and scrunched with the tshirt to remove more water, then topped the crown with some LA Looks mega hold and scrunched some in as well. The result were some nice soft curls with good definition, some shine, and just a little crunch. It really looked lovely last night and this morning minus a few pineapple issues, but add in the humidity and the frizz returned and continues to get progressively worse. I think possibly I should reverse the KCCC and curl keeper, but I wonder if I could use MORE curl keeper? How do you use it?

Also, as a side note, I thought my hair hated glycerin, but I was surprised to find it in the ingredients list (I thought I had researched it). It is also in the LALooks although both are second or third to the last ingredient. Turns out my hair doesn't hate it so much!
Type 2B - 3A
Med-High Porosity (partial highlights), medium & corse mixed textures

CG Day 1: May 16, 2013

Poo: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (as needed)
CO: Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Condish
RO&LI: CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
Styling: CJ Pattern Pusha or FSG, TRESemme Flawless Curls - Bouncy Curls Defining Gel, Giovanni LANaturals HardHold Gel (canopy only)
DT: CJ Curl Rehab, Coconut oil, SS Repairing PT

Techniques: Scrunch-n-pump, tshirt wrap