View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
mom2girlsnboy

Default Please help with product suggestions

Hello. My daughter is 9 years old. I am white, with some Italian. My husband is 1/2 black and 1/2 white.

I am honestly not sure what my daughter's hair "number" is. I have looked all over the internet and can't figure it out.

I have been to many blogs with curly girls. I have tried many products and none have worked. I am at my wits end. I am asking for advice on how to care for her hair and what products to buy as well as a routine that will work for her curls.

I honestly can't afford to buy anymore products that I think will work, but don't.

I want her to love her hair. I am to the point that I am so frustrated, I just want to straighten it or use keratin.

Her hair sucks up moisture so quickly. When her hair is wet, it dries really quickly in most spots. I am running out of styles to use on her hair, as I still can't cornrow yet. I can't let her hair down, ever!

I have enclosed two pictures. One is of her hair in the morning, with product in it and nice and curly.
The second one is of her hair before she goes to bed, when she wears her hair down. It is a knotty mess, frizzy, tangled, dry.

Please help me. Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Please help with product suggestions-079.jpg   Please help with product suggestions-113.jpg  
mom2girlsnboy is offline   Reply With Quote