Firefox - Yeah, I can see that now. That's why my hair gets frizzier as the day goes on. I have tried both argan oil and coconut oil. I am not liking the argan oil, it just sits there. I have used the coconut for DT, with good results, but its not easy for every day use since its solid.

I do know I need to figure this out. There is so much to learn and I've only been doing this a month. I am starting a list of what these things are - I just added your list of humectants. I also am grappling with trying the komaza hair analysis - although I am very certain of the porosity of my canopy.

All that being said, I do really like the initial result of this combo, and may keep it for winter styling.
Originally Posted by alslgirl2002
Don't use coconut oil neat for everyday, use it regularly as a pre-wash on dry hair, ideally overnight before wash day, or as an ingredient within a conditioner. You could even use it to make a variation on the DIY Ecostyler custard. Curl Keeper and KCCC are indeed lovely products in the right weather conditions.

Maybe read the lengthy thread on the Komaza Care analysis and see if it gives you the sort of information that would be of use to you or not. It's incredibly detailed, it would be pretty pricey if all you got out of it was the hair properties!
Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave! - Long Hair Care Forum
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect