Firefox: You do have valid points, and I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. The internet is not my strongest skill, especially when it comes to interpreting others words. Sometimes, I cannot help but stand up for myself, even if I am not being attacked in the first place. I'm glad I now know what kind of tone you write with, and can better read it in future in the forums. I felt that I had to speak my mind, with the way I was personally reading your responses. I am honestly sorry for offending you, and misreading your writing.
Originally Posted by Tess321
Thank you, I too am sorry my no nonsense/ blunt posting style has come over so badly. I hope you will stick around the forum, it's a friendly and helpful place.

There is a techniques post in the stickies on this board which includes the pixie curl method. I think there is an Aussie curlies group on Facebook.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect

Last edited by Firefox7275; 06-19-2013 at 08:41 AM.