Hey everyone! My name is Jacquelyn and I have been curly since 2008. I am queen of the "Wash-n-go" or "pineapple" style. My hair is a 3c. Occasionally I have individual braids, two-strand twists with hair added, or a weave because I work out about 4 times a week. I have been reading books, blogs, and other websites and it's soooo much information, it's quite overwhelming I don't know where to start. Since going natural, I have noticed that my hair has grown the best with all-natural products and only using heat (blow-dry) about every 3 weeks. My staple products are:

-Shea Moisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
-Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream
-Shea Moisture Deep Conditioning Treatment Masque (w/ 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil mixed in)
-Organix Tea Tree & Neem Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
-Nothing But...Clarifying Shampoo (1x a month)

From all my reading, it is hard to know what state my hair is in. It's not damaged, I've never had a perm, and I condition my hair alot. My natural hairstylist says my hair is healthy but I don't know what that means. I look at all the "maintenance" it seems curly hair requires and I don't do most of it so I'm unsure if I am all I can to get my curls to look their best.

If anyone has feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it!!