Firefox, I have no idea what my hair properties are. :/ all I know it's thick, semi corse with spirally curls. 85% of the time it feels dry.
Originally Posted by JennyLynn
Check out the stickies here on this forum and the information on the Live Curly Live Free website, you need to know your properties especially porosity to choose products successfully.

Heaven in Hair has little in it that will do much, a fair bit of glycerin which is humectant (attracts water) and that is about it. Little to nothing that will penetrate or patch repair nor much to hold the water in (occlusives/ oils and butters). What specifically sucked about it? Did it do nothing or something but not what you expected?

Don't expect instant gratification from CG friendly products it's about choosing good ingredients and playing the long game. With commercial products the instant gratification often comes from silicones not actually improving the health or condition of hair.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect