I thought originally it was just her brother not her saying to the left comments...oh well
Originally Posted by gagirl09
I did not know what was going on. I saw a brief clip about it on the news when I was working and it said she admitted to using the N word when she was a bank teller in the 60's (I think). I did not get to hear the whole story and I was wondering why she was questioned/gave a deposition about something she said 40 years ago.

This was the first time I had heard anything about her brother. It still isn't clear what her role is in this. It looks like the charges/allegations are about Bubba, but... Idk, and I don't know if I want to know what "finishing butter" is about. That was random. It's like only little tid bits are being released.

Regardless, it's not cool, but I am curious as to what all happened. Paula gets a little frisky with men on her show. I have seen more than one episode where a male guest seems uncomfortable with the semi nasty remarks she makes. She made Cheech Marin uncomfortable, and I know that ain't easy. Cheech could give a ****. She is a HEAVY flirt, to put it mildly. I wonder if any allegations have been made against her specifically.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??