Trying not to be miffed about this message my dad left. I ordered him some speakers fro Amazon that can be set up inside or on his outdoor patio for Fathers Day. He is a big music fan. His voice mail tells me I overthought the gift and whether this is something he actually needs and how he would have been happy with a Sears gift card. What bothers me is I have tons of perfume he has bought me though the years that I will never use up because I rarely wear perfume. Also he and his wife have bought me all kinds of bubble bath I also cant use. I have had sensitive skin since I was a baby. I made my cousin promise not to tell I gave it to her. I have never once complained about his gifts. Not even the tacky green polka dot with black and white stripes outfit he bought me as a kid. Went straight to garbage though.
Originally Posted by adthomas
Maybe he isn't complaining, but saying in his way that you spent too much on his gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder