TY! I'm going to try scrunch and pump.. I was reading some threads about it but one thing is unclear. Do you quickly scrunch the product in all over then scrunch and pump section by section? Or is it adding the product section by section scrunching and pumping?

As far as co washing... my scalp feels clean but the lengths don't. I kind of add a lot of conditioner, massage a lot with the pads of my fingers, let it sit.. Then add some water, massage some more so it turns "milky", then massage as I rinse. My scalp feels really clean but the lengths feel weighed down (even if I don't follow up with a RO).

I think I'm just going to give up on a neat part. I'd rather have root curl and a messy part than a flat top. I also noticed that my waves were better when my hair was BSL (it's shoulder length now)... In pics with long hair I look to be about 2C and now I'm 2A/B.
Originally Posted by kaykre
I scrunch and pump as I am applying. Is there a video in the techniques sticky?

Maybe try rinsing longer before you begin washing your scalp, then massaging the lengths more. If needs be I finger comb through the lengths (yes I detangle with my co-wash) or scrunch and pump or alternate between the two. I usually only need to do that to shift coconut oil tho, do you know what ingredient in your other products is building up?
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect