I don't really get the UK hate of red hair (Maybe it's left over stigma from quarrels with Ireland and Scotland? I have no clue!). I don't get the dislike of red heads period!
Originally Posted by veezor
Appreciate this is an ancient post, but I hope you see this and get the irony of dismissing an entire nation as prejudiced. We are a diverse nation with narrow minded and open minded people, irrational racist/ prejudiced bullies and those able to use reason and common sense just like everywhere else in the world. Dislike of redheads is no more logical and understandable than dislike of African Americans, British Muslims or the LGBT community in Australia.

Since Northern Ireland (since ~1800) and Scotland (since ~1700) are an integral part of the 'United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' I fail to see how the UK could possibly be quarreling with 'them'. Did you mean to merely insult all the English instead of insulting all UK citizens?
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect