View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #20
Fifi.G

^ I believe you.

There have always been some strange things said about the 3 of the dorms in a near by college. I went to parties in all 3, years ago, and witnessed them.

After one girl died in her room, from an asthma attack, the elevator often operates by itself. It will open up in the lobby, and then open up on the 3rd floor, which is where her room was. I've witnessed it numerous times.

Another girl killed herself in the 2nd floor bathroom, of a different dorm, and she tries to hurt people. I walked into that bathroom and the stall door swung out at me, hard, like it was kicked. It just missed me, and no one was on the other side. That has happened several times. She also likes to turn on the faucets.

When I was a child I walked to my friends landlords house, next door, to give them the rent check. It was just after dark, me and her, and we had to walk down a road a bit and cross a cattle bridge to get to the house. Her mom turned the porch lights on and when we got a few feet from her house we saw a shadow standing behind us while walking. It was a large man, and we could hear him breathing. We stopped, turned around, and no one was there. We turned back around, and the shadow was still there. Needless to say we ran back to her house screaming.

I have many more stories like that

Last edited by Fifi.G; 06-24-2013 at 06:45 AM.
Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote