Baking soda is alkaline so damaging to both skin and hair, that risks setting you back from adjusting to conditioner-only washing. I strongly recommend you don't use it.

If your hair is bleach and heat damaged then it is likely porous so I'd use a richer conditioner than Tresemme Naturals for leave in. Consider ingredients such as coconut oil, hydrolysed proteins, ceramides and panthenol. If you don't already know your hair properties you need to because you should be choosing products and ingredients based on this not random recommendations. See the stickies on the newbies and general haircare board, the Live Curly Live Free website.

The most common drugstore co-wash products are Suave Naturals, V05 and Tresemme Naturals, I rate Inecto. Many times the problems people have with co-washing and clean hair is not simply how much sebum they are producing but poor technique, using the wrong product (too moisturising/ not cleansing enough) or not enough product. There are some great videos on YouTube.

If you struggle with the transition it would be better to use a super gentle sulphate free shampoo at pH 4.5 to 5.5 because this will not strip the protective acid mantle or trigger irritation (related to sebum production) as baking soda, traditional soap and harsh shampoos do.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect