Okay I am just at a loss with my hair and seriously about to cry so maybe someone can please help and give me advice cause Iím so sad, I hate the way my hair looks right now And Iím terrified itís gonna start falling out, itís THAT bad. I am a natural blonde curly. When I got older, it turned light brown. Throughout high school, I shampooed and conditioned with Herbal Essences (Body Envy I believe). Thatís the only thing I ever used on my hair, with the exception of a flat iron a couple times when I went to the hair salon. I hated my hair, it was bushy and terrible looking and appeared red (hate red) in pictures even though it was never red (PIC A). But looking back at that, thatís so much healthier than what I have now. And I shampooed EVERY SINGLE DAY, except weekends. I made the terrible decision to go blonde (she did highlights all over Ė it was white) and it severely damaged it (PIC B). It eventually turned blonde but still was very damaged. I then went to another hair stylist who was horrible. I donít know why I stayed with her so long. She wouldnít listen to anything I said, would always cut my hair really short, and would argue and yell at me so loud that other hair stylists and their clients would turn and look. She put a brown toner on it (demi-permanent dye) which looked great at the time but then faded out. I went back and had that done every time it faded out. It made it appear healthy as well, my hair didnít even look like it had ever been bleached. (PIC C) I donít get that done anymore though due to PPD reactions people have. She would use AG shampoo & conditioner, which really dried out my hair and made it itch like crazy, Morrocan Oil treatment, and Morrocan Oil Curl Defining Cream (unless I was wearing it straight which then she would use something else in addition to the Morrocan Oil treatment). I noticed my hair seemed to be lightening a little at this time but I dismissed it as highlights from the sun.

The last time I had it dyed was December. The brown had practically grown all the way out. After that, I started using Healthy Sexy Hair sulfate free shampoo and the same products she used. The Healthy Sexy Hair has argan oil which my hair loves and it made it really healthy and controlled frizz. The more I started to use it, I noticed my hair was lightening even more (PIC D). When I walked outside, my hair would be a brassy gross looking color. It looked like I had just had fresh highlights and a bad job at that. It was blonde even where my natural brown was before. So one time I went three weeks just using Herbal Essences (not the Body Envy but a different one) and it was SOOOO extremely dry, nothing like what I experienced in high school. So I had to go back to Healthy and then it did the same thing again. I have stopped Healthy but it is still blonde when I walk outside. A harsh ugly looking blonde. Right now Iím just at a loss for what to do with it. I have been using no heat at all since December except maybe 2 times total (even though I want to start flat ironing it). Itís such an ugly color and is SOOOO dry, Iím just scared itís gonna fall out. And I donít want to use oil because oil is what seems to be lightening it even though itís so good for your hair. Thereís oil not only in the Healthy Sexy but also in the products she gave me (and thatís when I first started noticing lightening). I just want to have long straight brown hair (my natural brown at the top but it keeps lightening). I found the perfect flat iron but I canít even use it. It would probably fall out my hair is so bad. Hereís how it looks now (PIC E & F). I hate it and I donít know what to do. Iím shampooing ONLY every 3 DAYS. Iím just in tears. PLEASE HELP :í(

PIC A Ė picture Pictures, picture Images, picture Photos, picture Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

PIC B Ė picture Pictures, picture Images, picture Photos, picture Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (my face is blurred out in this one cause I hate how my hair looks here)

PIC C Ė picture Pictures, picture Images, picture Photos, picture Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

PIC D Ė picture Pictures, picture Images, picture Photos, picture Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

PIC E Ė picture Pictures, picture Images, picture Photos, picture Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

PIC F Ė picture Pictures, picture Images, picture Photos, picture Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting