View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
Firefox7275

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraSavannah View Post
Lol I'm confused what's target doing?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
By the sound of it, starting the process of marketing to hair type not skin tone which to me is progress on many levels. Caucasian wavies or curlies who aren't active on hair forums need to know there are better lines than L'Oreal and Procter & Gamble churn out. Might stop the moronic sales assistant comments when curlies purchase lines not marketed at a different ethnic group "you're not black" or "you're not white" (see the Hall of Shame board).

"Target decided to showcase six brands—Mixed Chicks, Curls, Kinky-Curly, Miss Jessie’s, Shea Moisture, and Jane Carter Solution, placing them in a prominent spot at the end of the aisle rather than in the ethnic beauty section, where black hair-care products are traditionally sold. The retailer gambled that the products might appeal to a broader spectrum of customers ... Marketing for the section features blown-up photographs of women of different races, whose curls range from kinky to soft ringlets."

CO-wash: Inecto coconut
Treatments: Komaza Matani, coconut oil, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss ultimate volume, Inecto argan
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Boots Essentials gel
Experimenting with: going back to basics
Firefox7275 is offline   Reply With Quote