I find it frustrating that the ethnic and natural hair care are often in completely different aisles in stores. It is like that at my Target and Walgreens. There's the huge hair care aisle, but the natural stuff is over by the skin care stuff (?). In target, the ethnic hair stuff is in a different aisle, with the curling irons and blow dryers, and the natural stuff is in the skin care aisle.

It would be nice if it were all together, especially for people who are there looking for new products...that aren't necessarily educated about the difference..if they don't know where to look, they're missing out on finding the more natural products as an option.

I am very snooty when it comes to product packaging. The SM line, mixed chicks, mop-c, gud, etc, tend to have more boutique-looking packaging and would stand out well in the main hare care aisle and really gain momentum.

I hate to say it, but this packaging snootiness is why I don't shop at Sally's very often. I have to put the GVP products in my own containers just so they don't look...so generic. I love pretty bottles!
Originally Posted by chloe92us
At my Target they are together in a same aisle but separated from the "normal" stuff, but I see so many curly and wavies walk by and see the word ethnic or see an African-American on a box and then leave

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
CG/LOC Method's 3b/3c hair SL-Curly/ Goal-MBL Curly
Weekly Poo/Low Poo: some Shea M Poo.
Weekly Deep Treat-Dermorganic Intensive Hair Masque
Bi-Weekly RO:Tresseme Naturals - V.Smooth/N.Moisture
Daily Leave in:Shea Moisture Extra Moisture Detangler
Daily Oil: Olive Oil & Conut Oil Mix
Daily Styler: Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk

Last edited by KiraSavannah; 06-27-2013 at 01:43 PM.