Thanks for the replies. I was actually just in Target and saw the Black Soap line, but I thought they would be drying and was kind of scared away by them.

As for the Neutrogena T-Sal, I have actually gone through an entire bottle of that. I thought it had a sulfate in it. I did pick up another bottle, but it did dry my hair out. I will try the scalp only wash method you've mentioned and see if that improves my hair any. My dermatologist did not mention discontinuing conditioner use, so I've still been using the Tresemme Naturals.

I have never tried any DIY gels, but I will check out some of the videos from that YouTube channel.

As an aside, what is the difference between the three Tresemme Naturals conditioners? I thought there was only one, but in Target I saw three kinds. I have been using the Nourishing Moisture one, but there was also a volume one and a bottle with a black label and cap.
Originally Posted by Illania
Unfortunately you're stuck between a rock and a hard place unless your dermatologist can come up with another option. Salicylic acid is fat soluble so it's hugely drying, but the keratolytics that are water soluble will eat through hair as fast as they eat through skin, the chemical structure being similar.

Some people can moderate their psoriasis with diet modification and careful product selection, others cannot it's not an easy balance. It is an immune and inflammatory issue, it would be best to consider that in as many food and product choices you make as possible.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect