I did a little test and I it was the sunscreen in the Aveeno that was breaking me out! I'm sure the strong fragrance didn't help much, either. I'm glad I found this out, because when I travel it's hard to bring honey. I'll still use it at home, but it's nice to know I can just use some other cleanser/moisturizer when I'm gone.

Urban Decay's Naked line has not made me break out (most other CF foundations/BBs make it very unhappy) and I have noticed that it is improving scarring left by my pre-honey skin woes. It's not cheap, but it's what my face likes.

You can sample it at ulta or sephora to see what happens if you're so inclined.

Originally Posted by mswhimsy

Definitely trying it out! Looks like it might work. I think my biggest problem is going to be finding makeup without SPF in it, since most with SPF is chemical not physical.
CG and Mod-CG since 2008. BSL Wavy hair. Cleanse/Shampoo every 3-4 days.
Shampoos + Conditioners: DC Low-Poo & One Condition, Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo and Curvaceous Conditioner, and Ouidad Climate Control Defrizzing Shampoo & Conditioner
Stylers:Ouidad Climate Control Gel, KCCC, Curly Hair Solutions CK, BRHG, Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl, & DC Arc AnGEL
Trying:Ouidad's KRLY Kids No Time For Tears Shampoo, Ouidad's KRLY No More Knots Conditioner, and Ouidad's KRLY Pump & Go Spray Gel