View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
alslgirl2002

Default Mixed results from my aveda visit

Ugh. I really don't know how I feel right now. My stylist was great about making changes to my color but I am not sure how I feel about the results. I also ended up using sulfates and cones. I am just really not sure about the color my roots are a light reddish brown while the rest of my hair is a light brown without red undertones. We used roots only permanent color and she gave me toner on the ends and left some of my highlighted ends as they were. We were going for an ombre effect. She swears that it wont fade two toned or with a line of demarcation. I should have let her do a blow out given that we ended up with cones and sulfates. At least I would have seen the results of the color in full effect. I had hoped to wait till Monday to wash but I don't think I can wait that long. Sitting here with my hair in a messy topknot because I cant stand the way my hair looks!

CG Day 1: May 16, 2013

Poo: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (as needed)
CO: Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Condish
RO&LI: CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
Styling: CJ Pattern Pusha or FSG, TRESemme Flawless Curls - Bouncy Curls Defining Gel, Giovanni LANaturals HardHold Gel (canopy only)
DT: CJ Curl Rehab, Coconut oil, SS Repairing PT

Techniques: Scrunch-n-pump, tshirt wrap
alslgirl2002 is offline   Reply With Quote