You aren't following Curly Girl you are modifying multiple 'rules' - have you read the book, all the stickies or thoroughly researched the method? Overall your routine doesn't seem conditioning enough.
- Lose the sulphates and hairspray because both damage skin and hair, CG is all about condition, condition, condition to define curl
- Cut back on the sea salt spray to occasional use, it's very drying and could well be contributing to tangling and frizz
- Where is the leave in conditioner? You need this to clump and protect your hair from the multiple drying products you are using after. Ends only is not enough if you shampoo: conditioner encourages the cuticle to lie flat and reduces friction reducing tangling and frizz
- Apply products to dripping wet hair, if your hair is frizzy/ tangly when dripping then you are using too many dehydrating ingredients or not enough conditioning ones or both
- Most fine hairs benefit from hydrolysed protein little and often, this helps boost wave/ curl
- Start out with one styling product not three or four
- For fine hair scrunching AND plopping is likely way too much water removal/ manipulation
- Clip the roots for volume and even the lengths to support the curl
- Choose your ingredients and products based on your hair properties and dew points/ humidity
- Don't chop and change every wash, give things a chance to work!!