Glad to see nothing has changed around here. Lululemon pants are TOTALLY worth it. I have five pairs (don't hate, it's not like I said yoga is anti-Christian or anything). I also have a couple of pairs of Lucy pants, but I don't like them as much. They ride up and give me camel toe. I have yet to find a pair of Athleta pants that flatter -- even the most relaxed fits are still cut for straighter figures.

I'm still on the search for a short-sleeved shirt (not a tank) that is fitted enough not to flop over during inversions and low-cut enough not to smother me during forward folds. I'll spend $100 for a pair of magic butt pants, but I won't go above $30 for a t-shirt.
Originally Posted by Anthro Incarnate
Update time! Since posting this, I've discovered Zella at Nordstrom. Half the price of Lululemon. Magic-butt leggings (the first pair of leggings I've EVER bought for yoga...who knew there were any that could flatter big booty girls???)! Also short sleeve, deep-neck, fitted tees -- perfect for inversions / downward dogs / hiding unseemly pits.

Also, I've found a pair of Athleta I like (Revelation) and am liking my Lucy pants more. They are stretching with my expanding ass better than my Lululemons are. Must stop eating ALL of the cheese.
Originally Posted by Anthro Incarnate
Where did you find the tshirts? I hate when my shirt comes up with inversions!

I'm a big fan of Lucy hatha capris and also Athleta's kickbooty shorts, they stay put for me
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray