Hi Firefox!

Thanks for your reply. I've read some of your other posts and you seem very knowledgeable about the chemistry behind all this!

I wash my hair once a week for convenience reasons mostly, as my hair usually looks acceptable for that amount of time. I always thought that washing too frequently would dry my hair out, and lately I've been dreading my hair wash days due to the amount of hair I've been losing each time...

What methods would you recommend for delivering the
hydrolysed protein/coconut oil/ceramides/panthenol? Look for a product with the above ingredients? Conditioner, spray, styling product? Rinse it out or scrunch it in?

My doctor is aware of my hair issues and has checked me periodically for thyroid problems. I have started taking a multi-vitamin just to be sure, and may start taking a biotin supplement as well. I definitely get my 10,000 steps a day-- I'm a physical therapist and am on my feet and active all day at work.

ETA the CG products I have on hand: Himalaya Botanique Volumizing Shampoo, Himalaya Botanique Amla and Holy Basil Conditioner, Suave Naturals condish, Beautiful Curls shea butter deep conditioning treatment, Jessicurl Aloeba condish, Jessicurl Too Shea, Curl Keeper, L'Oreal Out of Bed, Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets, jojoba oil.
Not all who wander are lost.

Fine and thin 3a. PW: curls

Last edited by lauraloo; 07-01-2013 at 08:28 PM.