View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #15
anonymous_133347

Do you own a flat iron? You could always do touch ups on the root that way. Man I wish I was there to help you out. I'd totally demo. If you're mixed you might look natural. And even if it doesn't look natural it can still look nice and stylish. Do you know your properties? Your hair width, porosity, etc. I have very coarse hair so when I straightened it via flat iron it would look very artificial. Nice but not real straight, you know? I'd also have curly hairs rebel randomly between the straight ones. When I'd blow dry it out which took longer and I don't think you could do successfully with curls as tight or as short as yours (you probably need rollers) it was never truly straight, more like 2B hair, but it looked natural. Hair is highly variable. That's why I think you should consult someone soon. Either in person or on the phone. But don't let them do anything to your hair until you check their track record (vet them) and are sure you trust them.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote