Quote:
Originally Posted by Always@night View Post
Sorry guy's I will post them later tonight when I have access to my laptop :-) I am still mobile for now. But it is safe to say for me KCKT has completely been replaced. I was blown out of the water, with the detangler.
Uh oh. And Target needs $50 for free shipping, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always@night View Post
Ingredients as listed on product: Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vegetable Protein, Melia Azadiracha (Neem) Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf and Equisetum Arvense Extract, Essential Oil Blend, Citric Acid Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

I got these ingredients from the bottle I brought that you see in the picture in my first post. I copied the ingredients exactly as they appear on the bottle.
Thank you for posting this! Is it just as slippy as KCKT? What makes it better? I do like that it has some protein in it.
3a/b, fine, normal porosity, high density

Wash: CJ Daily Fix, As I Am, TJs TTT
RO: YTB
LI: Suave TC + CJ CCCC, brushed through with Denman
Styling: Smooth in LAL Wet Look gel, scrunch, and plop 10 minutes, then add a little more gel, cover with silk cap, and sleep on it
Refresh: 3:1 water/Suave mix as needed