Hi and welcome!

Yes, your gel is CG friendly. What is your climate like? The reason I ask, is you mentioned frizz (which can be caused by MANY things; dry hair, or using glycerin in really humid weather, to name a couple reasons!). That particular la looks gel has glycerin at the top of the ingredients list, so if you live in a high humidity area right now, you may want to try the la looks SPORT gel (blue).

Popular drugstore conditioners used for cowashes are the Suave NATURALS line, VO5, loreal evercurl cleansing conditioner, And As I Am co-wash or cleansing pudding (Sally's).

Popular drugstore conditioners that are heavier are tresemme NATURALS, Shea Moisture (all), GVP conditioning balm (Sally's), ION effective care (Sally's).

Depending on the condition of your hair, your hair properties, and climate, you may want to use a leave-in. The lighter co-wash conditioners above are a good place to start. The Shea moisture "milks" also work.

Since it looks like you're a fine haired wavy, strictly cowashing may not work for you. If that turns out to be the case, you'll want to find a low poo, or sulphate and silicone free shampoo. The Shea moisture line shampoos are good, I like the Yucca one (dark green label).
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip

Last edited by chloe92us; 07-06-2013 at 04:45 PM.