Today is CG day 54 and I have finally been able to repeat great hair! I first achieved this hair on July 4, but failed to write down what I did, and finally today got a repeat. I'm so excited! Unfortunately it is 10pm and I am not really sure that this style will survive the pineapple /-|

I thought I would share a pic to memorialize this day and for me to know that the previous 52 days of crappy, frizzy, unmanageable hair CAN be a relic of the past!

Here is what I did: cowash with devacare, comb thoroughly, rinse thoroughly. SM curl and shine condish for RO, comb thoroughly, rinse thoroughly. mix 2 pumps SM curl and shine with equal amount KCKT and mix thoroughly in hands, distribute through hair, comb thoroughly. Distribute small amount of SM curl and style milk (maybe equal to one pump of condish). Scrunch n pump. Modified LOOSE tshirt turban for 5 minutes. Gently scrunch hair 1x per section with t shirt (4 sections). Clip roots. Air dry 2 hours, diffuse dry.

I know there is a lot of combing in this routine, but I have found that it is essential for frizz management.

Now I just have to find a way to reduce this from a 3 hour process to a half hour! Thanks for all of the very helpful advice you have all given me!
Attached Thumbnails
CG day 54 - Finally great hair! Pic!-hair.jpg  
Type 2B - 3A
Med-High Porosity (partial highlights), medium & corse mixed textures

CG Day 1: May 16, 2013

Poo: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (as needed)
CO: Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Condish
RO&LI: CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
Styling: CJ Pattern Pusha or FSG, TRESemme Flawless Curls - Bouncy Curls Defining Gel, Giovanni LANaturals HardHold Gel (canopy only)
DT: CJ Curl Rehab, Coconut oil, SS Repairing PT

Techniques: Scrunch-n-pump, tshirt wrap